- Sensation of fullness
- Abdominal pressure
- Abdominal pain
- Stomach cramp
- No appetite
- Eating too fast or talking while eating
- Side effect of medication or supplement
- Weakened abdominal muscles
- High fat diet
- Gas producing food
- Gastrointestinal diseases
- Drink a glass of room temperature before meals and only take little sips during meals to avoid bloating.
- Eat and drink slowly also avoid using straw for drinks.
- Avoid food that cause gas such as broccoli,cabbage, and beans.
- Keep calm and avoid anxiety or tension which cause swallow of air.
- Do not overeat but maintain smaller portion and frequent meal
- Increase the intake of fiber and probiotic to avoid constipation
- Do not drink or smoking
- Limit the intake of caffeine, refined carbohydrates, salt, dairy products, carbonated drinks, and processed or packaged foods.